The Report titled “France Insurance Market Outlook to 2015” provides an in-depth analysis of the UK insurance industry. The report covers specific insights on the market size, insurance density, insurance penetration, segmentation and future outlook of the insurance industry in France. The report also entails the market size on the basis of gross insurance premium written in case of life and non-life insurance and market share of various companies at the country level. Overall, the report offers a comprehensive analysis of the entire UK insurance industry.
France was the second largest economy in the Europe with a market share of ~ % in 2009. The life gross premium increased from USD ~ million in 2001 to USD ~ million in 2009, registering a CAGR of ~ %. A considerable increase in life premium was registered in 2003 and 2004. The premium declined slightly in 2008, rising again in 2009. Non-life premium increased at a CAGR of ~% during 2001-2009, wherein the premium increased from USD ~ million in 2001 to USD ~ million in 2009. Total gross insurance premium also increased from USD ~ million in 2001 to USD ~ million in 2009 at a CAGR of ~ %.
In case of life insurance density, the density is not expected to exhibit the same growth rate as shown in the historical period. Life insurance density is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~ %. The non-life density is expected to perform slightly better than the life density. It is expected to increase from USD ~ in 2009 to USD ~ in 2015. The total insurance density is also expected to increase from USD ~ in 2009 to USD ~ in 2015.
The premium for life insurance is expected to surge to USD ~ million by 2015. Other non-life insurance is also likely to increase their market share to USD ~ million. An increase in motor, health and property insurance is also expected which would increase their contribution to USD ~ million, USD ~ million and USD ~ million respectively by 2015.
Health insurance is expected to increase at a very fast pace in the future. It is expected to achieve a CAGR of ~ % in 2009-2015. Health insurance premium is expected to increase from USD ~ million in 2009 to USD ~ million in 2015.
In case of non-life insurers, Covea was the biggest player with a market share of ~ %. With a share of ~ %, AXA was the second largest player operating in the region. Groupama also had a market share of ~ %. Generali France and AGF Allianz are other players with a market share of ~ % and ~ %. Other prominent players operating in the region are CNP, Credit Agricole/Lyonnais, ACM and BNP. Other players operating in the region also held a market share of ~ % of the total market of insurance in France.
Scope of Research
The report entails thorough analysis and offers valuable insights on the insurance industry in the France. The scope of the report includes:
• The market size of life and non-life insurance industry in terms of gross insurance premium written for France, 2001 to 2015
• Life and Non-life insurance density in USD for France, 2001 to 2015
• Life and Non-life insurance penetration, premium as a percentage of GDP for the country, 2001 to 2015
• Market segmentation on the basis of Product in France, 2009 and 2015
• Non-life insurance market segmentation by motor, health, property on the basis of gross insurance premium written, 2001-2015
• Competitive Landscape of the major life insurers (CNP, Credit Agricole Assurances, AXA, Generali France, BNP Paribas Assurance) in France on the basis of gross premium written
• Competitive Landscape of the major non-life insurers (Covea, AXA, Groupama, Generali France, AGF Allianz) in France on the basis of gross premium written
• Valuable Insights and Future Outlook of the insurance industry in France.
For more information please refer to the below mentioned link: