Since the start of the credit crisis four years ago, European RMBS performance has held up well in the core European countries. However, in the peripheral EU states the strain of sovereign credit issues and macro economic deterioration is beginning to show. Increasing mortgage arrears and house price declines have not yet run their course and the outlook for the sector is not uniform across the region. The division of the continent is, nonetheless, not that black and white and a number of grey areas in European RMBS remain.
With this in mind Fitch Ratings cordially invites you to their annual European RMBS conference on Tuesday 13 September, where senior members of Fitch Ratings RMBS team will be exploring the differences between European RMBS markets.
The East Wintergarden, 43 Bank Street, Canary Wharf London E14 5NX UK
– Cross-country ratings’ performance drivers;
– House price expectations;
– Loan modifications;
– Credit losses;
– Rating methodology changes;
– Interest rate sensitivity;
– New issuance and deal structures;
– Outlook for 2012.
– Andrew Currie, Managing Director
– Gregg Kohansky, Managing Director
– Marjan van der Weijden, Managing Director
– Gioia Dominedo, Senior Director
– Sanja Paic, Associate Director
– Atanasios Mitropoulos, Senior Director
– Michele Cuneo, Senior Director
Contact : Rachel Cros / +44 20 35 30 1700 / email@example.com
Click to view the Agenda,
Click here to Register.