Fitch Ratings will host an Emerging Markets conference with senior analysts from Fitch Ratings’ global Sovereign, Banks and Corporate teams to discuss positive growth and rating trends in emerging markets, and assess the challenges facing emerging markets from both internal dynamics and external stresses from advanced economies.
Highlights of the event will include a specific focus on China by Charlene Chu, Senior Director of Financial Institutions in Fitch Ratings’ Beijing office.
Although attendance to this event is complimentary, pre-registration is required as space is limited.
On September 8 2011 the conference will be held at Fitch Ratings Office Frankfurt:
Frankfurt D-60325 Germany
September 7, 2011
9:00am – 1.00pm
The conference will also held in following cities:
PARIS: Thursday 8 September 2011 Register
LONDON: Friday 9 September 2011 Register
NEW YORK: Tuesday 13 September 201 Register
CHICAGO ROUNDTABLE: Wednesday 14 September 2011 Register
– Rising economic power of emerging market sovereigns and risks from “Advanced Country” difficulties
– Chinese banking system and global impact of a China slowdown
– Credit growth in emerging market banking systems, risks, and regulation
– Challenges facing emerging market corporates, including impact of commodity prices
– Edward Parker, Head of Emerging Europe Sovereigns
– Charlene Chu, Senior Director, Financial Institutions
– James Watson, Managing Director
– Franklin Santarelli, Managing Director
– Raymond P. Hill, Senior Director
– Daniel R. Kastholm, Managing Director