Allstate Rewards earned a Gold level prize in the Best Customer Insights in Customer Experience category as well as a Silver level recognition in Best Technology & Trends in Customer Experience at the Loyalty360 CX awards expo held in Dallas this week. At the end of the ceremony, the loyalty organization also honored Allstate Rewards with the 360 Degree Bronze trophy which recognizes overall excellence in customer experience.
Allstate Rewards is the breakthrough platform powered by the Drivewise mobile app that encourages and rewards drivers for their everyday safe driving habits – even drivers who are not Allstate policyholders. The program offers a number of features like those listed below:
- Drivers just need to drive safely. There’s nothing to buy or a bill to pay in order to reap rewards.
- Anyone can join and earn rewards – even if they don’t have an Allstate insurance policy.
- Those who do have an Allstate policy earn rewards in addition to earning savings on their auto insurance policy.
- The Drivewise program that powers Allstate Rewards provide drivers feedback and coaching related to safer driving behaviors.
- Interactive challenges on the app encourage drivers to adopt safer driving behaviors. For example, the app might offer rewards for driving slower than 80 mph and avoiding hard braking for three consecutive days.
The Allstate Rewards platform offers a customized experience for each user which is supported by technology from Deluxe Rewards. Deluxe helps to seamlessly integrate the rewards program into Allstate’s existing mobile app so users don’t need to download a separate app to participate in the program and have another to manage their Allstate account.
The Loyalty 360 CX awards were presented on November 10 at the Engagement & Experience Expo in Dallas.
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) is the nation’s largest publicly held personal lines insurer, protecting approximately 16 million households from life’s uncertainties through auto, home, lifeand other insurance offered through its Allstate, Esurance, Encompass and Answer Financialbrand names. Allstate is widely known through the slogan “You’re In Good Hands With Allstate®.” The Allstate brand’s network of small businesses offers auto, home, life and retirement products and services to customers in the United States and Canada. In the 20 years since Allstate became a fully independent public company, The Allstate Foundation, Allstate, its employees and agency owners have donated more than $405 million to support local communities.