LV= has been recognised as one of the leading online life insurance providers by independent customer experience benchmarker, Global Reviews.
The news comes hot on the heels of the launch of their redesigned website.
Against 13 competitors in the Q1 2009 online life insurance provider category*, LV= has been rewarded for :
- its overall content
- a customer experience score of 57%
- its online claims information
- its life insurance tips and advice section
- the customer support and prospective customers categories
LV= ecommerce director Paul Wishman said: “We are delighted to receive such positive external feedback about our website, particularly after a major redesign and re-launch. Slick online purchasing capability is increasingly important in today’s financial services marketplace and we are committed to continually developing content and usability to enhance the overall online customer experience.”
They re-launched its website in March 2009. New features include a ‘top tab’ navigation system giving users ‘one-click’ access to all products, and a financial advice tab which consumers can click on to complete an online financial health check and book an appointment with one of LV=’s financial advisers.
* Independent research company Global Review measured LV=’s life insurance website against more than 650 criteria across 34 categories, interviewing more than 1,000 people to find out how they rated the experience during Q1 2009.