Latest research conducted by Towergate Risk Solutions has revealed Allianz and NIG as the top performing insurers servicing its broking operations.
The research conducted among Towergate’s 100 plus broking offices on a quarterly basis consists of a set of questions which mark insurer performance when dealing with: quotations; renewals; policy documentation; mid term adjustments; claims and general service.
The key findings of the Q3 2009 research revealed that:
- Allianz – Scored consistently high across all key areas. The insurer received particularly high scores on competitiveness/knowledge of underwriters/accuracy of documents/ and speed of claims settlement
- Aviva – Showed an improvement in competiveness of quotations
- Axa – Performance across key areas had remained mainly static
- NIG – Overall second best performing partner in the survey behind Allianz
- RSA – Showed an improvement in its overall performance from the previous survey
Amanda Blanc, CEO of Towergate Risk Solutions said, “Towergate brokers deliver the highest possible service levels to their customers so we expect insurers to do the same. This research reveals that although we are seeing some signs of progress, insurers could still do more in providing a better service to our brokers.”