Oracle is launching a comprehensive application for Solvency II requirements.Â Oracle Insurance Solvency II analytics enables insurers to make effective operational and strategic capital decisions by providing extensive reporting and dashboards covering all aspects of pillar 2 and 3 requirements of Solvency II.Â This application is designed for Life, Non-Life, Health and Re-Insurance institutions to quickly achieve Solvency II compliance with a “ready-to-goâ solution on a unified platform that comprehensively allows insurers to meet regulatory and management reporting requirements.
Quickly achieve Solvency II compliance with an out-of-the-box application that comprehensively meets regulatory and management reporting requirements
- Leverage a comprehensive set of pre-configured reports across business performance, risk profile, and claims designed for the internal risk management needs of both life & non-life institutions
- Empower Senior Management with actionable information withÂ complete, consistent and multi-dimensional views of various risk and performance measures
- Facilitate detailed analysis of capital adequacy and risk results across multiple dimensions with flexible drill through functionality.
Gain control, clarity and competitive advantage across the enterprise with timely, accurate reporting Â Â Â Â Â
- Provide complete transparency into Solvency requirements by delivering pre-built reports across business performance, risk profile, technical provisions & capital adequacy reporting capabilities
- Improve analytical capabilities by allowing users to view data across multiple dimensions such as solo, group, line of business, legal entity.
- Readily perform ad-hoc reporting or customization of dashboards based on changing business needs
Leverage a single, unified and pre-built platform for timely, comprehensive insurance reporting and business intelligence
- Empower business teams by providing a âself-serviceâ business intelligence environment with all key business dimensions and vocabulary pre-built to help users get answers quickly and efficiently. Allow finance and risk officers to perform âwhat ifâ analysis and make better decisions around their finance and risk portfolios
- SupportÂ management in communicating results by providing the ability to quickly compare period over period results